f

Friday 3 April 2020

C O U T U R E T R I B U T E | Styled Outfits

One of our latest releases, due to the effects of the pandemic at the moment, is a re-coloured release of Couture Tribute, a release which came out almost 5 years ago now, I can't believe it's been so long! While it's not my favourite of releases, I did pick up a couple of pieces in these new colours/prints to try out.
First up the Pink Minaudiere (this was originally gold, and I still have this^) which I think is pretty cute, I'm happy to have this in my wardrobe. I really quite like it in this retro styling, it's a little different for me, but I think the bag works very nicely with the details on the dress. The white tights, shoes and glasses keep the pink popping out, it's pretty cute^ In the second look I've also included the Schiaparelli Inspired Trousers (originally a white base with red/yellow/blue hearts), the pink in the heart detail works well with the bag. This look is quite 'classic me', the trousers work well to have a black base and the pink coat, along with the shoes work perfectly with the print and the bag - simple yet effective! It's one I'd definitely repeat. And finally with the trousers alone, the blue colour in the print is beautiful and luckily I had some pieces which worked with it well. While the high waist of the trousers is a little difficult to work with, I think the colour pairing wins out with this look! And get me, I even added some earrings. I think I would definitely wear these trousers again, but would lean more to looks like the first rather than the second =)

No comments:

Post a Comment