f

Saturday 14 April 2018

P L A Z A P I C K S | S S S P R I N G S A L E

This post was due tomorrow, but given the topic, I decided to pop it up tonight to make sure everyone in different places had a chance to see - my top picks from the 40% off SS Spring Sale which is happening in the plaza this weekend (13th-15th April)! What a great event to have, it's been a long time since we've had something like this and the reductions really make all the difference to the price of some pieces! So many of the shops have become a little more accessible with prices so I think all SS members should take advantage of this opportunity^ I spent a good few hours this morning looking through all the stores (fashion and decor) deciding what pieces I wanted to add to my wardrobe and I think I picked up some good things, now to show what my top picks are for the current season, and while I have just picked clothes, remember that Decor is on sale too!

No comments:

Post a Comment