f

Saturday 28 April 2018

Geek Out

This weeks' Runway release was a bit of a shoulder shrug for me, but for some reason, I'm very taken with this sweater vest.


IRL, I am a complete disaster, so this kind of look speaks to me. It says 'it's okay Miloshki, Alexander McQueen says this is cool now, you'll be fine.' (or maybe that's just me whispering to myself, who truly knows?) Admittedly, I've pushed the geeky agenda with this look with the puffy jacket, glasses and slightly frumpy jeans. The quirky bags and 'fashion-y' shoes stop this from descending into a full blown costume. I hope.

Speaking of, get these HotBuys shoes while you still can. They were absolutely worth waiting all month for.

Ingredients | You Will Need
Alexander McQueen Inspired Sweater | Runway
Cropped Turtleneck | Evil Panda
Rolled Up Blue Jeans | The JetSet
Femdem Jacket | Museum Mile
Fendi Inspired Lunettes | Fendi Tribute
Fendi Inspired Purses | Subcouture
HotBuys Proenza Schouler Inspired Mules | Evil Panda

No comments:

Post a Comment