f

Sunday 30 April 2017

New Romantic

There's not a lot going on on Stardoll at the moment - I've liked a few bits here and there but nothing has really lit me up. 
I've been having a look through the bazaar and picked up this plaid jacket for a pretty good price. 


I fancied a dash of new romantic while I was styling it. I started with culottes and regency-style shoes but that seemed a little too on the nose!

Also - how great is this bag? I've sized it up into more of a suitcase, but I'm definitely going to be using this again.

Ingredients / You Will Need
Plaid Jacket | It Girls
Cropped Turtleneck | Evil Panda
Pleated Burgundy Pants | Limited Edition
Olivia Style Skirt | Young Hollywood
Hotbuys Chiffon Shirt | Pretty 'n' Love
Heavy Chandelier Earrings | Museum Mile
YSL Inspired Scarf | MSW'16
Vintage Floral Box Handbag | Evil Panda
Lead Singer Stud Heels | Callies Picks
Gold Chains | Archive