f

Sunday 2 April 2017

Hello!

Hello everyone! I'm Cecilia, but maybe you know me as Mery.-! And I'm April's guest writer. Let me tell you a little about myself. I've been on stardoll for almost 9 years now, I was only 12 when I first joined this community. My style has changed a lot over time so here's a little preview of what you may expect from me during this month. As you can see, I love to add a pop of colour to all my outfits. Lately, I've been specially obsessed with orange, which, in my opinion, is underrated. Im usually inspired by street style, there's not much science behind. Anyways, Im really happy to be here as this is my first time blogging, Im beyond excited! I hope you enjoy my posts, till next time

Cecilia xx





2 comments:

  1. YES BABY YOU DESERVE IT!!!
    Leiona_- xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit with the orange pants! What heels are those? They look very minimalist, I like them.

    ReplyDelete