f

Sunday 29 May 2016

S U S P E N D E R L E A T H E R S K I R T

It's been a few weeks since a good old Styled Outfits post and this time I chose the Evil Panda Suspender Leather Skirt. This piece really struck me as an autumn winter piece back when it was released, so with this post I tried to veer away from those looks and make sure I could wear it in spring and summer styles too^ I think it's been fairly successful with that. I've had a huge focus on white (is that even really a surprise?!) but it works well with the piece and I like the different styles of tops and shirts that I've gone with across the board. The jackets are both cute pieces too, I have to say it was tricky finding outerwear that I really liked with this skirt, maybe that's something I could work on in the future. Shoes were fairly easy to work with this skirt, and I love that I got those trainers in there too with my first look =)

Let me know what you think of this skirt and my looks in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment