f

Tuesday 31 May 2016

Bag It Up Challenge #51

A double feature for this post and two more Voile pieces for you to check out =D These are both still available in the plaza although aren't shown on the store, are so a bit of a hidden treasure! Firstly the Bemini Clutch, and I love the lilac and turquoise colour combination, perfect for one of my favourite faux furs^ There were a few looks for this one, but I really like it with a whole lot of other purple based items. And then secondly the Rubens Clutch (costing only 62SC!) in a navy all over look. I kept it light with some white which also pulls out the pale colours in the bag. Yeah so a pair of more wintery styled looks I think, but also trying out some new hair, this style is growing on me, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment