f

Sunday 21 June 2015

K E N D A L L T O T E

I haven't found myself all that bothered about these little Young Hollywood - Celeb Weekend releases, and I don't feel a rush to go and grab all the items available (plus it's like a 9am release - weekends are the only time I'm able to sleep past 6 so I will take some zzz's over these items I'm afraid!). For me this is good progress, I remember rushing home from lectures during my undergrad to make sure I got LE etc.! Anyway, I did end up buying the Kendall Tote yesterday and after seeing a few looks around the site decided to give it a quick little Styled Outfits post =D
I'm finding it a lot more versatile than I originally thought and really am loving it in all 3 of the completely different looks that I've put together. I've included the classic white in the middle, but the combination is definitely a little varied from my usual one, and I really like it^ The first grey dress seemed quite Kendall (it might not, but it's 1am when I put this together, I'm tired, haha!) so it went in there too. The final look was a bit of an odd 'throw together' because I quite liked the colour tones of the sweater and bag together and white seemed like an obvious choice to finish it off!

What do you guys think of both these releases and my Styled Outfits? Comment below!

1 comment:

  1. For me YH has been a disapointment. I only liked Kendall bag and Gigi's shoes. I have to say that I loooove your first styled outfit, is so simple but so nice!! The secong... everytime you use this white cape you leave me astonished (still im not brave enough to buy it!) and the 3rd one is the only one I don't like too much. Maybe are the shoes or maybe the jumper, but im not so sure about it.

    - mirdith

    ReplyDelete