f

Friday 21 November 2014

V O I L E | Release Review

Sorry, I started writing this when the release came out but I ran out of time - better late than never!
At the end of the week just there we got a lovely new Voile release to prep us for the upcoming winter season which will be filled with glitzy parties hopefully^ I love the ad banner on the main page, shown above, for me it makes me want to check out the pieces and try everything on!
So there's just one floor to this release, and it's full of dresses with a handful of accessories in typical Voile formal style. Some of the items, particularly the Cherry Satin Jumpsuit, remind me a lot of Voile Holiday Boutique - I'm hoping we'll get a release of that come December! Some of the ballgown-y dresses seem a little unwearable to me, I'm more into versatile pieces and these dresses are quite specific in their style, however they will be perfect for some people =) One dress I do love is the Snowdrop Applique Dress, which has great sparkles along with a lovely shape and length. It is a little pricey for most members at 24SD's, but it would be a great piece to buy if you're just going for one purchase from the collection. 
Wasn't too impressed with the shoes, not sure they're that great, and more accessories would have been fab, that beautiful Spike Crossbody Purse is the best item on the floor and more like it would have been amazing! It's only 11SD's (such a bargain) but is for SS only, I know I'll be buying it as soon as I get a membership again!
Overall I haven't actually bought anything yet and I haven't actually seen much being said about it, so I'm not sure if this was a successful release or not, but I do look forward to buying that bag once I can! 

No comments:

Post a Comment