f

Tuesday 11 November 2014

Fallen Angel | S P E E D R E V I E W

Last week we got a new collection of Fallen Angel into our Plaza - I'm quite impressed with this release as I've never paid much attention to Fallen Angel in the past, so it was a pleasant surprise to find myself buying several items from this release! My favorite clothing items have to be the Lanvin Inspired Dress and the Gothic Bedazzled Jeans, which I've been wearing over the weekend:
 The Houndstooth Knit Coat is also great, and I spotted ndende97 wearing it super stylishly:
There were also numerous "Inspired by" pieces, both clothing and shoes, which is great and really making these designer-like pieces much more accessible across the site! This has really made me hopeful for more great releases in the future from this store =)

No comments:

Post a Comment