f

Saturday 2 November 2013

Apologies!

Sorry I've been so absent, time has really gotten away from me! These past two weeks have been such a blur they've gone by so quickly! And last Friday I was part of the team organising our Halloween party - I've never been so stressed or panicked in my life, but it turns out I'm pretty productive under high levels of stress, I pretty much did all the decorating by myself while the others watched me freak out! The stress coupled with my lack of knowledge of drink (I am 20, in the UK you can drink from 18 - just wanted to clarify!) led to a very interesting night - it was the best fun I've had in a long time, lets just say my memory is a tad blurred on the whole thing, but me and my friend eventually left when I literally fell asleep standing up and kinda toppled into our lecturer (yes, lecturers come to our parties too!) - I spoke some french with a guy outside after this, I didn't know what he was saying, but I was delighted to put my minimal french to use (apparently he said I had great legs and wanted to kiss me, but I was completely oblivious!) --- overall I had a great time! But it discounted that whole weekend so I had to work extra hard this past week to make up for it, hopefully this week will be a little easier and I'll get daily posts to you guys!

Sorry for the rant, just needed to explain my little disappearance from the blogging community!

Hope you all had a great Halloween and are all now looking forward to Christmas seeing as it's November!

No comments:

Post a Comment