f

Saturday 30 November 2013

And Today I Wore

I really really really don't want to study right now! Too stressed and tired to motivate myself into doing so, even though I know I have a ton of stuff to get through - so I'm blogging instead! 
Wearing this quick look today - love these leather looking skinnies, I haven't had a chance to wear them yet, so I'm glad to put them to use. Paired them with classic black accessories in the shoes(which are to die for!), clutch and sunglasses, then added a colour pop with the magenta cape. This was a piece I was unsure about buying as I thought it seemed a bit too girly/childlike with the hearts, but it's growing on me =)   
I'm not sure I like it as much as a lot of the other outfits I've worn, but I've not been photographing them so I feel like I need something to remember just how I dressed at this time. So that next year I'll look back and wonder what in the world I was doing wearing these pieces together - I look at the stuff I wore this time last year for the 63 Day Challenge and often wonder where my mind was at!

1. Silver Corner Shades, Chanel
2. Heart Print Knit Cape, PnL
3. Martie Clutch, Nelly.com
4. Criosette Pants, Nelly.com
5. Iris Shoes, Nelly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment