f

Sunday 3 November 2013

And Today I Wore

This is the outfit that I put together this morning to wear - I'm trying to transition into more season appropriate clothing, it's very much almost winter now, I think with my small absence I've missed autumn, so my doll has been in pretty summery clothing still! Hopefully I'll get the transition down this week!
I bought these trousers months ago in the bazaar and I'm so glad I've finally gotten around to styling them =) I wanted to go with navy/dark colours for the rest of the look, and I think I partially achieved this with the jacket, which I wore quite a lot last winter, so it's nice to dust it off again! Paired with a simple white vest and heels, then accessorised with a basic black bag, I think it's pretty effective! 
I ended up putting on a red lip, not sure I like this too much, but I think it's nice to have a little colour in there - also chose a different hairstyle, this is one I wore for a long time like a year ago maybe? There will be pics here somewhere, but they'll be buried in the depths of the old posts!

Anyway, what do you guys think?

Love K xxx

{P.S. is it just me, or do you see a bit of Anne Hathaway in my dolls face?}

2 comments:

  1. I really love this outfit. You layered up for fall but also have a very feminine look. I do think your face looks very similar Anne Hathaway especially with her new short hair cut.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry, Kierra, but her doll's face doesn't look like Anne Hathaway's. Hathaway has very big eyes and a very large mouth.

      Delete