f

Thursday 11 January 2024

W H I T E S T U D D E D J A C K E T

December also brought us a new The JetSet release which was quite glam and full of dressier pieces - not so much pieces that I buy often, but the Red Gown does still catch my eye! I did make one purchase though and after styling it up, I'm so pleased with it, the White Studded Jacket. When I bought this I thought it would be really easy to style in lots of different ways, but when I started working with it, I found I was leaning to the same styles and colours of pieces - but I think there's some options there for it. I was really leaning to whites, greys, silvers and light blue tones, taking from the colours in the jacket itself. For the first look I was so happy with how this baby blue miniskirt looked, it's so cute with the jacket and I think the oversized sleeves and shoulders are really emphasised with the pairing with this small skirt. I kept the rest of the look simple with white boots and a shirt, I wanted it to be all about the skirt and jacket combination. And of course accessorised with some blues, and I'm super happy with those pieces^ For the second styling I wanted to use grey, and I really like having the sweater as the only darker piece in the look as it really pops and I've balanced that with the silver sandals and the black glasses on the bag - I really love it! The rest of the look is simple in white - simple but effective I think, the focus is really on the jacket and sweater pairing and I'm really pleased with it overall =)

No comments:

Post a Comment