f

Thursday 4 January 2024

G I F T - O - M E T E R | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

Of course this year we also had a Holiday Gift-O-Meter - spend 300SD in the Plaza and get various clothing and decor gifts along the way, and there's still a few more days to fill up the meter and get those final gifts! Time for some features and stylings to inspire about the pieces you can get this year^ First up is Bianca.Vos who wears firstly the Encrusted Jacket (180SD spend) in this party-ready outfit. I think the piece looks great and the sparkling maxi skirt length is very complementary to it, the two are just right together. The accessories are also great, I love this layered silver sparkling choker, it's fab in the neckline of the jacket! The next look uses the Black Denims (120SD spend) which I think look amazing, this look alone makes me want to get to that spend point so I can style them too! I love the mixed styles in this look, the jeans look great with this smart white blouse, but it's layered super creatively with the black top underneath and the belting around the chest. The loose belts around the waist also suit the two-waisted jean style really well too^
Here is serhanservet670 also wearing the Encrusted Jacket (180SD spend) and highlighting a different style for this piece. The black really pops well against the neon, for sure a different choice but one that works so well for the glamorous jacket! The ruffled sleeve top balances very nicely with the boots, and I love the mix of textures included in the styling. The mesh skirting is also fab and the accessories are a great final touch, especially the choker, it's fab with the silver details on the jacket =)
Next we have minutiae styling up the Black Dress (180SD spend) - it's a simple look but this complements the detailed and elegant dress design, that cutout pattern is amazing! The dress has some small silver touches and these are played upon in the accessories with both silver earrings and silver embellishments on the bag chosen. I also particularly like the bag and shoe combination with the patent material, this definitely stands out^ 
Now is liability who wears the Green Leather Jacket (50SD spend) and really catches my eye in doing so. I wasn't feeling too enthusiastic about this piece because I'm not such a fan of the length but did like the colour, but this look with it tucked in really changes my mind! The tuck is perfect for the large collar design, and the placement with the belting is just right. The trousers are simple but a great colour-match. The accessories are amazing, I'm here for the layering of the necklaces and I love the overall mix of black and gold, I'm especially pleased to see someone else loving these shoes!
And now onto my own looks. First up, of course I also had to style the very popular Encrusted Jacket - and I can see why it's popular, I put it on and immediately had some styling ideas! I love these sparkling trousers with the piece, and I have many other silver items which will also look good with it. With a black base, it's easy to accessorise. I definitely love this styling with the jacket more than I thought I would before trying it out! Next I paired together the Green Leather Jacket and Chunky Ankle Bracelet - this took a while to come together as I was quite determined to style the jacket with green shoes, but this bag worked so much better so I changed track and went for a black and green styling, I think it works nicely^ The gold of the bag inspired the addition of other gold in the look, including the anklet. And the final piece, the Black Denim, which I didn't think I would like but actually did really enjoy styling. They're such a casual piece in comparison to the other items from the GOM so it leaves the styling open for plenty of options. I stuck with a casual vibe and chose some trainers and simple colours to add, the white of the top and shoes frames the jeans nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment