f

Tuesday 8 August 2023

N E L L Y | Styled Outfits

It feels like it's been a while since I posted about a NELLY release - I used to really love this store, but the last several releases have been less to my liking. This one I did however find a couple of pieces to try. The first one is the Striped Shirt and I really liked the pink and yellow/orange colour combination and found many other pieces that worked well with it. This time I chose pink for the trousers and yellow for the accessories - I'm especially loving these shoes which also combine the two colours. Then I also really liked the Statement Blouse which is in such a pretty minty green satin, both the fabric and colour are great and I really like how it looks on the doll. I loved styling this a lot and the outfit came to me very quickly. The green and white are complementary and I think this bag is the perfect fit for the look^

No comments:

Post a Comment