f

Thursday 3 August 2023

F E V E R | Styled Outfits

I've often really liked our Summer Fever releases - this year it's not so much my style. I like the vibrant colour choices and some of the pieces are very nice in design, but overall there's not a lot for me here - however I did pick up a couple of pieces that I was quite keen to try out and I'm actually super pleased with them =) First up is the Pink Mini Skirt which I think is the cutest piece of the release, love the floral hem detail so much and the pink colour is great. I found this super easy to style, knowing I wanted to make use of silver and I went all out with these thigh-high boots, but they're perfect with the skirt^ Otherwise I picked simple additions to the look with this white shirt and a pink bag - I think it's a cute look overall. Then I also went for the Ruched Drawstring Dress, which is in a more simple style but I really wanted to make sure all the features of it stood out in this first wear. The colours are super fun, and I did struggle to pick out which to use for accessories as a lot would work. I ended up choosing orange and I think these pieces work very nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment