f

Sunday 16 July 2023

OOTM June | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

June's Outfit Of The Month brought 2 new windows to the Plaza with different stylings to choose from - one of which comes with both male and female versions of some pieces. These styles aren't so much my thing, and do feel a little misplaced and unlike the Summer items I was hoping for, but maybe next month! First up is a feature, FarrahQueenLove styling the Mesh Top - while this piece wasn't for me, I think it's been styled perfectly in this outfit. The gold base has been perfectly mixed with so many other gold pieces, I particularly like the top with the skirt and also the top layered beneath, those sleeves are awesome^ The jewellery additions are also great, never too much gold I say =D
I ended up picking up two pieces from this release, and I ended up using the Oversized Blazer in both of these looks - what a piece! I love this jacket a lot, it's got a great current style along with being a style thats very easy to wear, it works for so many different outfit ideas. In the first styling I went with jeans and I think the piece looks good with them and the light wash makes for a more Summer-based styling. I kept it light with the white additions and I'm really happy with the outcome of this look. But the second look, featuring both the Oversized Blazer and the Serpent Buckle Belt really wins my heart - I love this outfit so much! It's not particularly Summery, but I think it's super stylish and I really don't want to take it off. I was really keen to wear the blazer with a skirt and I love this simple maxi one a lot, it just worked out so nicely with the belt too luckily^ I love the gold of the snake buckle and this made for the perfect way to get more gold in the look which I did with all of the accessories. I just love the combination of everything in this look altogether and I'm definitely excited to style these pieces again =)

No comments:

Post a Comment