f

Tuesday 25 July 2023

OOTM July | Styled Outfits

Time for July's Outfit of the Month which again brought 2 new windows to the Plaza. Again this month, I'm not really loving these picks and they are very far from the ideas that I have for Summer styling, these are more Autumn and Spring. I've not seen many dolls wearing these pieces so maybe the items aren't as popular as hoped? Or maybe I just missed the window of time where these were being styled? Anyway, I really like the colours in the Flowers Printed Body Long Sleeve Dress but it's something I know I won't wear often. I was tempted to buy the Blumarine Eco Fur Bag however the Blumarine release had a similar one that I preferred, so I purchased that instead. I do quite like the other bag here though, so I bought that - the 1DR Fold Handbag:
I found this bag very easy to style and I really like the overall design of it, it's a versatile piece - having tried it out myself I'm a little surprised that I haven't seen others give it a go. My initial idea was to do a midi skirt with the bag and go for some nice neutral tones but I didn't have a skirt to go with my vision, so that resulted in the first look. I really like this pleated skirt and I think it looks good with the bag, but overall I think the look is perhaps a little dark, it's very formal which wasn't what I was aiming for at all! I do love the second styling though, for the next look I knew I wanted some contrast and black and white worked perfectly for that. This black body has white details so I thought it would make a good base and I'm so so pleased with the final look. The white trousers and blazer are super crisp against the black and I love these boots with the outfit a lot. Overall I think this is a fabulous outfit to show off this bag^

No comments:

Post a Comment