f

Saturday 24 June 2023

O R I G I N A L F U T U R E | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

The Spring/Summer Original Future release brought us a mix of new pieces to try out - this isn't one of my go-to stores in the Plaza but every so often has a couple of great items that I must try out! And there was one piece that really did well in this release, the Oversized Trimmed Jacket, which was the piece I knew I had to have too^ First up is a feature with the Oversized Trimmed Jacket styled by AngelinaVer and looking so chic! The black trim works perfectly with the trim detail on this pair of trousers, like the pieces were made for each other. The oversizing of the jacket with the loose sleeves works great with the loose fit of the trousers and the leg split, it makes for a lovely light Summer look. The accessories are simple but perfectly fitting, I love these sleek heels and the Chanel bag, so stylish =D
I was very excited about the Oversized Trimmed Jacket as soon as I saw it and knew immediately how I wanted to wear it, this skirt is another perfect choice for it with the trim detail. I really kept the accessories simple, it works well with these pieces, and picked black to really emphasise the trim. Colours will also look fun with this piece so I'm looking forward to trying out some different things with it another time. Then I also picked up the Metallic Long Boots, I thought these looked super fun and I really liked the colour so thought I would try them out. Feeling inspired by the first outfit I knew I wanted to wear white with these boots and I'm so happy with the final outfit. I opted for this long flowing skirt and think the boots pop so well against it. I love the oversized layering with this shirt and then added some glamour with the accessories. Love the colour of this bag with the boots and the jewelled handle made a perfect opportunity to add some jewelled earrings. I'm so pleased with this outfit, the boots definitely turned out better than expected so I'm excited to style them again =)

No comments:

Post a Comment