f

Wednesday 24 May 2023

Round and Round in Circles

 If you visited my page at all through my hiatus, you'll have a come across this look. 
 
 While it feels a bit cheeky to post this, it's one of my favourite looks in a while! So nice I left it on for three months straight. And all achieved with just a bit of layering.
 
The sleeves of this basic dress are doing the heavy lifting mostly. They're lovely on their own, but adorned with these YSL cuffs they're quite special.
 
The gold tones pick up the hardware on these navy boots that I've never successfully managed to use before. I've always felt they're a bit steampunk pirate cosplay, but here I think they look quite classy!
 
Featuring:
Comfy Sweat Dress Blue • Basics
See Thru Dot Dress • Callie's Picks
LE Celine Inspired Hoop Earrings • Limited Edition
YSL Gold Left (two, one flipped) • Yves Saint Laurent Tribute
 Fur Bag • Royalty
Knee High Heels • Pretty 'n' Love


1 comment:

  1. Obsessed with the cute sweat outfits from JAUNTY! Their designs strike the perfect balance between casual and chic. Can't wait to rock these cozy looks all spring long!

    ReplyDelete