f

Thursday 4 May 2023

P U F F Y A R M S S H I R T | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

Our Spring Pretty 'N Love release was a bit of a mixed a bag, but there was a clear stand-out piece from the release - the Puffy Arms Shirt! I was super excited about this shirt as soon as I saw it and knew I had to have it to add to my extensive collection of white shirts, haha^ Anyway, first up a feature from the fabulous harpie who sells this shirt completely - I love this look so much =) The shirt looks amazing with a bustier layered ontop of it and I love the jewellery added with the bustier too, theres so much detail in these pieces. The brown tone to the bustier is perfect with this polka dot skirt and the white dots really pop. The accessories are great, these shoes are one of my favourite pairs and I adore the use of this bag with the snakeskin detail on the strap, the mixed prints look great!
And for my stylings with the piece. It was very easy to style and went with pretty much everything I tried on, making it difficult to make choices! First up I chose these green trousers which I think make for a great Spring styling, the waist of them fit well with the shirt hem and I love the voluminous style of both the sleeves of the shirt and the trousers. I kept the accessories simple and white pieces popped beautifully off the green, but these green earrings were a cute touch to complete the look^ And then I wanted to try out a skirt with the shirt and am so so pleased with my choice - I don't wanna take off this outfit! I really liked the floating loose vibes of this sheer skirt, the white and black colouring really make for interesting detail added to the outfit. This is also my first time wearing the skirt, so now I'm so glad that I bought it. I tried out a lot of accessories, but simplicity was the way to go with this one and I love it =D

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for this post, it is divine dear 💕

    ReplyDelete