f

Friday 28 April 2023

OOTM April | Styled Outfits

In February Stardoll started a new window in the Plaza called Outfit of the Month (OOTM), I guess a bit of a replacement to the monthly Hotbuys. The February and March window looks weren't so much my thing, but from April I did purchase the Margiela Shades and the Jacquemus Furry Bag. I'm still a little tempted by the Blumarine Dress too^ Anyway, sharing two stylings with the Jacquemus Furry Bag today:
This bag is such a sweet Spring/Summer piece and I'm sure I'll be wearing it again this year. I also found it really fun to style and it wasn't too difficult coming up with two completely different looks for it, and in two quite different styles. First up I loved the feel of this floral blouse with the bag, the blue flowers match the colour nicely and I was happy with how the pink looked with the bag too. I also added some blue sandals which balances the blue nicely, this is such a fun look! With the second outfit I went for street-style vibes mixing the smart of the blazer and casual of the trainers, I think it looks good and it was fun to try this on my doll. The blazer isn't quite a perfect colour match for the bag, but I still like the pairing. I kept the rest of the look light with white and these loose trousers. And I really love the accessorising for this look, some of my favourite pieces looking totally different when paired with trainers^

No comments:

Post a Comment