f

Sunday 24 October 2021

L I M I T E D E D I T I O N | Revisited 29

Now time for the next Parisian themed collection LE 29 which is from August 2016. I bought several pieces at the time of release, but have also purchased quite a few in the Bazaar since - I think this may be the collection that I have most items from, and actually there's a couple I'd still love to find as well! This was another large collection with 3 floors and 20 looks, plus one for the guys. There were so many colours, patterns, textures and styles on offer, plus a whole host of accessories - it quite covered everything. So on to seeing what I've got today still (12 pieces!) and what I've styled up:
First up are two co-ord sets, I loved the LE Proenza Schouler Knit Top and Skirt a soon as I had seen them in the store. This set seems a little more casual than most of the other offerings in the store, I just loved the tassels so much, along with the bell sleeves of the top and the length of the skirt - I intended to style these separately, but I think actually I've never worn them together, and the pieces would have been styled quite similarly I predict, so I've paired them together. I love a black polo underneath for a more Autumn/Winter styling and I think it works well with the black trim details on the pieces. I also really love this skirt length with boots in the winter, any black pair would have worked well in the styling. I finished it off with this trendy bag and a hanging jacket along with some sunglasses. It's super simple, but I think the pieces bring enough detail to not make the look a plain one. Next are the LE Gucci Inspired Blouse and Silk Skirt, which I didn't originally buy in the store but since picked up in the Bazaar. For me the blouse has to be paired with the skirt, I haven't really found a way I like wearing it alone - I'm sure it's very possible, but for me, it's with the skirt. On the other hand, I like the skirt with other pieces. The print is amazing on these pieces, it completely deserves all the attention, so I kept the look around it very simple with a mix of black and white. I love the balance of the additions, I think the boots and jacket are perfect in black with the smaller accessories in white. I think this is a perfect Autumn look that I will definitely repeat!
Next up are the LE Rodarte Inspired Pants which I had in my 'LE wishlist' and ended up getting last year - I loved the styling I put together for them then, so had to try very hard not to just repeat that. That was pretty tricky, and I don't love this look so much, but I still like it and the very casual vibes it brings to these smart trousers, they look so good in a more dressy look but also can do casual which is great. I've gone with beige tones and I think the colour of the trousers is highlighted well with these - but I'd love to try them out with something vibrant, I'm not sure if I'm creative enough for that though, haha! Next up are the LE Aquazzura Inspired Velvet Booties which I also picked up in the Bazaar a couple of years ago because I kept seeing them and thought they were super cute - then I just never styled them! I won't lie, they were really tricky to style for this post, I did come up with quite a few options but nothing worked out quite perfectly, I think the answer is I need more clothes options that go with these, ha^ Anyway, I'm pretty pleased with this outfit that I'm sharing here, the boots look good with this bag and the glasses I think, and using all white/pale tones in the clothing really highlights the contrasting dark accessories. I think I'll definitely work some more on these boots this season to find another look for them highlighting the little gem details. These two pieces in this pair of looks are ones that I haven't really seen people wearing, I'd love to see these pieces get some focus in stylings!
Now for some sparkle with silver! Firstly in this set is the LE Dionysus Black Leather Bag, another piece I picked up in the Bazaar, this one sold out super quickly if I remember correctly, and I'm not surprised because it's a fantastic piece and out of all of the pieces I'm styling in this post, it's the one I've worn the most. It's a completely classic design and the simple black and silver colours make it very easy to wear, this look came together so quickly. I loved pairing it with more Gucci with these fab mule shoes, the two are great together. This skirt is one I always try out when wanting to include silver in a styling, and I think it's perfect for the bag, the silver meshing really highlights the bag in the styling. A simple sweater and some silver accessories made the perfect finishing touches. I really love this look a lot, a perfect dressy Autumn styling! Next are the LE Gucci Inspired Crossover Heels which I did buy originally in the store and have worn at least a few times over the years. they're an easy piece to style, but not something I automatically reach for when needing a silver shoe because of the more chunky design. These trousers are great for them with the length to really let them be highlighted. I really went for it in adding the silver with this glitzy top, again adding a black polo underneath for that Winter vibe, which I kept adding to with the furry stole in the hand. I think the look works out very nicely, and is definitely something I'd wear again - again these are shoes I don't see styled often and would love to see more of =)
Onto the last looks, first are the LE High Waisted Floral Flare Pants which have been one of my favourite pairs of trousers for such a long time, I used to wear them a lot but haven't so much in the last few years. I still love them though, and putting together this look reminded me of that! I decided to pick out the orange in the print to choose for the rest of the look and I'm so pleased with the final outcome, I think the layering of the polo and this cardigan is super cute, I love it a lot and I know I'll be wearing it again. The sparkly shoes and the gold detailing on the bag add a little glam to the styling and I think they also look pretty good with the trousers. This has really made me want to style up these trousers again already! Last but not least is the LE Loewe Inspired Bag, which I got a few years ago in the Bazaar after a long-term search for it, I wanted this bag for so long and then I got it and struggled with styling it! I think I've overcome that now a little, I styled it up in a recent post so for this one I was familiar with some of the pieces and colours that worked well with it, so I think that's got me off to a better start for styling this bag. I love the bag with this striped jacket a lot (the matching trousers in the styling was a bit much, but maybe another time!), the colour goes very nicely and the pale pink stripes help make the bag pop too. I think the tan is a fab colour for Autumn stylings, and I just feel so Autumnal with this styling - I love these shoes, a perfect fit for the bag and I think the pairing is highlighted with the use of the pale trousers. The brown polo is perfect for Autumn and I think the colour is also great with the rest of the look, now I just need the perfect pair of brown sunglasses to match!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice looks! I've got only 4 items from this LE collection, but who knows, maybe I'll find more on Starbazaar :)

    ReplyDelete