f

Saturday 28 September 2019

Blood Orange

(Blood Orange...pfff...she's so pretentious)

I think of that meme every time I pull out this Limited Edition maxi-vest. I've actually attempted to sell this several times, but it turns out that it makes a pretty sweet scarf. 


The jury is out on this week's Antidote release - I actually really liked it, but then again, I have an addiction to buying coats and this release scratched that itch in a big way. This Burberry-inspired one is my favourite of them all. You can interpret it so many ways, but I've gone for a more casual take with some brighter colours to heighten the contrasting black and white. 

Ingredients | You Will Need

Burberry Inspired Coat | Antidote
Knot Bicolor Dress | Pet a Porter
Orange Maxi Vest | Limited Edition
Sk8er Beanie | Callie's Picks
Square Brooch Earring Left | Epiphany
Snapshot Bag Black | Nelly.com
White Heeled Mules | The JetSet

No comments:

Post a Comment