f

Tuesday 18 December 2018

Softly, Softly

I'm not sure if you've noticed...but it's nearly Christmas! I'm hosting my family this year so I'm running around trying to get as much done as possible - it's absolutely freezing too and man, I wish I had a velvet puffy coat to wrap up in.


I think my doll looks pretty festive with the tiny hints of sparkle amidst the soft, dark layers but you just know that as soon as she finds some central heating, she's going to regret all that quilting and the leather trousers. Oh the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is making the back of my knees sweat......so delightful

Ingredients | You Will Need
Carlos Gil Inspired Puff Jacket | Windows on the World
Checked Out Shirt Sweater | Antidote
BunnyHop Sequin Vest | Bunny Hop Gift-o-Meter
Crystals Top | Saint Laurent Paris Tribute
Pleather Sweatpants | Archive
French Barret | Pearls
Silver Valentino Inspired Brooch | Windows on the World
Net Bag | Inspired By Alexander Wang Tribute
Black Slouchy Leather Gloves | Inspired By Off-White Tribute 
Embellished Slingback Pumps | Subcouture

No comments:

Post a Comment