f

Tuesday 4 December 2018

Hips Don't Lie

Nor do they fit through doorways. 



We were all after these Givenchy inspired trousers for a while weren't we? Thanks for obliging Callie, and for starcoins no less. 

To be honest, I was kind of neither here nor there with them, but I really like them paired with my new favourite loafers. So clean and sharp.

I'm also quite excited about this chiffon cape top, which I have been after for many a year. I've paired it with the handprint belt as a sort of bralet to keep the same sense of humour and surrealism that is in the cut of the clown trousers. 

I'm a Fashion Clown. 

Ingredients | You Will Need
RARE Inspired by Givenchy | Callie's Picks
Chiffon Cape Top | Fallen Angel
Orecchini Pendant Earrings | Subcouture
Glove Belt | Bonjour Bizou
Sicily PVC Tote | Subcouture
Velvet Black Loafer | Velvet Orchid

No comments:

Post a Comment