f

Wednesday 3 October 2018

R U N W A Y B A G S | Styled Outfits

I've done these bag stylings for both LE and Louis Vuitton, and now time for stylings from our latest Runway release! These pieces are super fun in their designs, definitely unique pieces to add to our wardrobes - I'm also loving that they're both pink based, I love an excuse to style in pink^

Roksanda Inspired Striped Clutch
I absolutely loved Isabella8103's styling of this piece in the review, those yellow trousers are perfection with the bag, so for my look I picked out the other tones - browns and pinks! I think these trousers are perfect with the bag, I'll be re-wearing them again for sure^ I'm pretty glad I spotted these shoes in my closet because I just think these are an amazing pairing with the bag! Simple with the shirt, but I think the look is effective at showing off the cool styling of the bag. A simple pink makeup look too, love the darker shades under the eye and for the liner =)

Assoulin Inspired Bucket Bag
I haven't seen anyone wear this sweet little bag yet, but I'm excited for it! It's not quite the same pink as I remembered it being, it definitely leans slightly into peach territory, which while I'm enjoying that I'm not sure peach is everyone's taste. Shoes were an easy choice, then I went a bit wild with this jacket, but actually I think it's pretty good with the bag! The pink matches well and the other colours are definitely eye-catching for the styling. A white base highlights the white fringing in the coat, but the pink feathered sweater keeps in all from being too bright - I really love that =) Super simple makeup based around the orange tones in the fringing, but love the nude liner, compared with the deep pink in the look above I think this makes my dolls face look a lot softer.

No comments:

Post a Comment