f

Tuesday 23 October 2018

Pink Panther

Just when I thought I'd got the seventies out of my system... the pink panther theme tune invades my head for actual days. If you've never watched the 70s cartoon, you're missing out on some serious aesthetic. 


While not the right shade of pink for a pink panther, this look definitely has the 70s woven through it - I think it's the snakeprint? I've said before that I don't like animal print, but I inexplicably love this shirt, especially when it's paired with all this silkiness. 

Ingredients | You Will Need
Snake Print Shirt | It Girls
Oversized Pearl Trenchcoat | Subcouture
Pink Silk Trousers | Pearls
Tortoise Sunglasses | Vinyl
Tortoise Print Earrings | Endangered Species
Chanel Style Betl | Callie's Picks
Louis Vuitton Inspired Snake Bag |  Limited Edition
Stacked Summer Heels | Archive

No comments:

Post a Comment