f

Wednesday 25 June 2014

W E A R I N G L E G G I N G S W E L L

Saint Laurent Slimane Leather Pants On Stardoll leggings are my marmite due to styling them - when they're worn well they can look amazing, but if the styling isn't right they can look down right horrific! I have never worn leggings out in RL for constant fear I'll look like one of those people who I think mustn't have looked in the mirror before they left their homes! However I don't need to worry about that on Stardoll - so for this evenings post I've decided to tackle some looks with the Slimane Leather Pants from the current Saint Laurent release, which cost 18 SD's.
I've really gone for more basic looks with them, not choosing big standout pieces to wear with them because I think leather look leggings are a good enough standout piece on their own! Also ended up staying with very monochromic tones, which was totally unintentional and just seemed to happen that way =) Went with denim for my first look as these are two of my favourite textures so together they're fab, and I went simple with accessories. Decided to get some use out of the LE cardigan for my next look, you can't really choose another print with this piece so a simple tee it was for underneath! Fendi shoes were a perfect choice I thought for this look, I can see Fendi will feature prominently in a lot of my upcoming Styled Outfits posts! For my final look I went for a Breton top - where can you go wrong with one of those?!?! Then I chose this oversized Nelly jacket which I love wearing so much, I know it's much more an autumn/winter piece but I couldn't help myself, that also happened with the Fendi bag in this look =P Also decided to choose my Valentino flats so soon after that Wear My Closet post! 
Let me know what you think of both the leggings and the looks I've together in the comments below please!

3 comments:

  1. I love leggings irl, i usually wear them with dresses that are too short on their own and too long with jeans! I love these looks, my favourite is probably the second!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is the last one its just so chic :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is the one in the middle. Thanks for posting this.

    ReplyDelete