f

Sunday 15 June 2014

Blowing in the wind

I spotted this jacket in someones Bazaar in the last week, and as soon as I had seem it I knew I wanted to style it! Then yesterday I saw this fab look from Sofia1999Conde and that inspired me to make my look! I just kinda threw it together very quickly, so I will do a specific post on this jacket I think, but I love how Sofia has put together her look, this new RIO blouse looks perfect with the jacket for example. I actually think I prefer the pale skinned look with the piece rather than my tanned skin, don't you think? Anyway, loving Sofia's look and I am excited to spend more time with this piece and come up with great ways to wear it!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for featuring me on your blog. =)

    - SunLily (I got my username changed. Those seven years of regret are finally over)

    ReplyDelete