f

Monday 18 June 2012

Your Stardoll Wardrobe

So I'm sure a lot of you guys, including myself, will find that you have a Stardoll wardrobe jam packed with clothes that you never wear. I normally wear around 15 different outfits, then mix and match with the same items to make some other outfits - I have like 40 pages each of clothing and accessories, I probably don't even use 75% of the items there! So that's why recently I've been a bit addicted to having a 'Cleaning Closet' sale on Stardoll! I do this every few months now as I find I just seem to accumulate clothes that I don't like after buying - which is pretty annoying!
So I sold a lot of items back in March and my closet felt rather light and airy - we're only in June and it already feels claustrophobic and stuffed - so I took the time(at least 2 hours!) and emptied it all into a room and sorted it into type of clothing, then if I wanted each item or not, then if I could sell the things I didn't want - and I managed to come up with almost 200 items that I could sell! It amazed me that I had that many things which I didn't want and my wardrobe still felt at a comfortable size! So I'm now in the first stages of the mammoth task that is selling all the items! It's a bit crazy as I tend to accept the first offer I get, then someone else comes along offering more - the question is, do you keep your word and give it to the first person, or do you allow it to go into bidding so that you get a much larger amount? What would you do?[Let me know in comments!] 
So do you guys like holding your own cleaning closet sales? And whatever your answer is - why? 

This is just a kind of filler post until I get the motivation to write a proper style post again - but while you wait for one of those, check out my Designer Focus posts at The Stardoll Closet!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea since I don't wear most of my clothes! Thanks Kirsten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the same for me... but for some reason, there ARE some clothes I want to keep even though I never wear them.

    ReplyDelete