f

Friday 22 June 2012

Neon Brights

Ok, so we all know neon brights have been big on the fashion scene recently - they're everywhere you turn, in magazine spreads, on blogs, on celebrities, the list is endless!
 ^ 3 of my favourite bloggers styling with neon bright colours
 ^ Shot from a spread in Flare
^ Dior summer makeup campaign
Stardoll have also been giving us neons in some of their new releases in the StarPlaza: 
And now the upcoming July Hotbuys are set to follow in the popular trend, here's a small sneak peek right now, but you can clearly see the theme!
My top two pieces from the upcoming Hotbuys are the Sunglasses and the Dip-Dye Blazer:
Typically I choose to wear a focus piece, so I wont go for a full neon outfit(defs far too much for me!) - this is easiest to do with accessories and you can easily pull on a minimalistic outfit and grab neon heels or a bag for your outfit to look super stylish.
Is neon for you? And how do you wear your neon - go all out, or stick to a focus piece?

1 comment:

  1. I love those bloggers in neon, neon is definitely soo in right now and I can say I see people in neon everywhere!

    I really like your top choices for this upcoming hotbuys, those two items are on my top lists too!

    Anyhoo may I know who are those bloggers, so that i could check them out too for some inspiration?

    ReplyDelete