f

Sunday 22 April 2012

Bright Red Lips

Style Feature: Bright Red Lips
Ok, so I'm pretty addicted to Pinterest, it's this really cool site where you basically have your own page to 'pin' images you like, and they can be of anything at all! You can also Follow people, like on Twitter or liking on Facebook, and you get updates on their pinned images, people can follow you too![Note: You must have a Facebook or Twitter account to apply to get an account there] 
But anyway, I was searching make-up looks, and bright red lips kept popping up, as they had on Stardoll while I was doll-browsing!
It's clear from all 5 of these fantastic looks, that going for black an white clothing and accessories is the way to go when sporting red lips, and I think I would completely agree with that. The basic coloured clothing really makes the lips 'pop' and stand out in a crowd.
The lips look great with a gloss or a matte effect, I think it's up to you which you prefer on your medoll. And I love what Jainijain has done, and worn the colour centrally on her lips - it looks fab, and really suites her facial features. This wont suit everyone, so again is another one for you to experiment with on your dolls!
Overall red lips are always in style - never be afraid to experiment with how you wear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment