f

Wednesday 18 April 2012

Updates

Hey, so just another quite update post!
I would like to welcome our newest writer - _StarHelen_, she is the owner of our Media Partner(The Artistic Side Of Stardoll), and she is bringing a new section called TrendSetter, you can see her first post below!
There could be a few more segments to come, so do keep an eye out for them, and I might add a poll so we can get an idea of what you like, you don't like and what you want to see!
I would also like to remind everyone that we do have our feed on your blogger homepages, so you'll know when there's a new post - I use my blogger homepage a lot, I don't know if others do or not, but I thought I'd let you know if you didn't! Just type into your address bar "blogger.com" and once you're logged in, you can see all the blogs you follow with posts they've posted recently - it's a little difficult to explain, so if you don't know what I mean, just check it out yourself and explore!

We are also on the hunt for some Media Partners! I have applied to a few places, but you can also apply to us, to do so, just fill in the form here, and I'll contact you on Stardoll to chat about your blog =)

I think that's all for now - hope you all have a good day!

Love K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment