f

Sunday 8 January 2023

S U B C O U T U R E AUTUMN 2022 | Styled Outfits

The Autumn 2022 Subcouture release was a jam-packed set of four floors with a street-style modern vibe across the board. There's a really great mix of clothing and accessories with a lot to choose from - overall it wasn't so much my own style, but I can appreciate having a good range of styles released and I think some fun looks can be made from these pieces. I did pick up a couple of items though, first the Furry Top, which was the only clothing item I bought. I didn't really like how this was styled in store as I don't think it sells it to its full potential but I think it's a super cute piece and the neutral colour really stands out to me. This was trickier to style than I had imagined and the piece does seem much more Spring/Summer than Autumn/Winter, so that is the direction of my styling but I am very pleased with the final outcome^ The white trousers really let the tan tone and the feathered detail of the top. I had the perfect beige shoe to match the colour of the top, but struggled a little with further accessories. However I do think this little raffia bag is a nice option, the style of it with the top is super similar as are the colours. I'll be pulling this look back out again in a few months for sure! Next up is the Chain Bracelet - I like jewellery pieces but don't often go for bracelets, I thought this set was a pretty versatile one. I did struggle a little focusing a look on a jewellery item specifically, so this isn't my favourite outfit but I think the pieces work well together and the bracelets do pop out against the white and light gold tones of the clothing. Again this look is very much Spring/Summer. And the final piece is the Linked Transparent Bag which I really liked at first sight in the store. I think it looked very versatile and seemed like a fun piece to style, plus I'm really getting into silver more so I think this is a good piece to add to my wardrobe. Unintentionally, this look fits well with the white theme running through this set, but I really love this styling a lot! I tried out some silver clothing items, but nothing worked too well and I think these grey trousers just worked perfectly to both fit with the bag but also highlight it. The white top, blazer and boots keep the look light and the focus on the lower half of the look. The other accessories are simple but effective with the styling to keep the bag as the main attraction - for sure I'll be wearing this combination again =D

No comments:

Post a Comment