f

Sunday 15 March 2020

Round 2 | W E A R D E M J E W E L S C H A L L E N G E # 2

Happy Sunday everyone, it's time for the second piece in Round 2 of the Wear Dem Jewels Challenge - this time I've picked the PPQ Ruby Earrings from PPQ, which I did style the first time around in the Challenge. The makeup look I've gone for this time is a little similar with the red tones, but I like to think I've done it a little better now^ There's red of course, but I've also included a little orange with a liner, some brown tones and also a little pale pink under the eye. Clothing-wise I also think I've done a better job this time, but styles change so naturally I prefer now compared with 4 years ago. There's a heavy red presence in the looks - I did try out some orange as the earrings do have a little orange in them, but nothing worked as well as the red. First up this fabulous frilled blouse, I liked this design with the extravagant earring pattern, I think it brings all the focus to the top half of the outfit. The rest is very simple with black trousers and boots, but I added a little more red with this bag and some sunglasses. I really like this one^ I also very much love my second look - I chose a classic-me burgundy combination with the trousers and vest, but layered into a Spring styling with this pink overcoat, love these colours together so much! Super simple with matching accessories to finish the styling off. I think it really works, and the open neckline helps to draw the eye to that space and also the earrings. I had contemplated selling these recently, but actually I'm quite glad I kept them!

No comments:

Post a Comment