f

Monday 3 February 2020

N E L L Y | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

We've had a couple of Nelly releases recently, and this post is for the first of those. Normally I get on pretty well with the Nelly, I always find quite a few pieces I like, but with this round of releases I've been pretty disappointed and not a lot has caught my eye. I did pick out a couple of pieces from the first release, and you guys seem to have liked this one better too. First up features, this look is from isajapa styling the Green V Neck Top which is looking super sleek and beautiful. I love it with the cropped culottes, a perfect style pairing, and the accessories are super classy, I'm particularly loving these nude shoes, they look awesome =D
And then we have RiManiKordenty wearing the Croc Tshirt styled up as a very cool set of a cropped top and mini skirt, how cool is that?! The coat is a great layering piece on top, the colour fits well with the tones of the croc and the shape is very nice for the styling. The accessories are pretty cool too, love the dinky bag and the strapped heels are very fitting!
Finally for my stylings. I picked up two pieces, the Green V Neck Top and the Suit Pant Flarred. First up the Top, I had a look in mind when buying this, but I struggled to find the perfect skirt to suit it - in the end I went for something quite different and vibrant, this skirt is pretty fun! The colours aren't quite the right match, but I don't think it's too noticeable with the beige coat and accessories. I think this Top has a lot of potential, I just need to search for the perfect piece to pair with it! And then for the Pants, I really love the colour, shape and fit of these, they're very 'me' overall so I'm sure it's no surprise that I bought these. I kept super simple with cream tones, I really love the chunkiness of the sweater with the oversizing of the blazer. I stuck with basic accessories, but I think these trousers have so many options to style them with, I'm excited to work with them more^

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete