f

Tuesday 7 May 2019

Velvet Petal

Finally a wig change. It's only taken 11 posts. 


I have been waiting very patiently for the Hot Buys skirt and had it arrived earlier in the month I might have styled it for the Hot Buys post. I love the colour, the length, that little gold detail - lovely! Not a huge fan of the waistline, but that's what belts were made for. 

I also had a good sweep through the flash sale and picked up a few things that I might not have otherwise - this dark floral velvet tunic being one. I love a good drape-y neckline and the colours worked so well with the skirt, so boom. Minimal effort, maximum output. 

Ingredients | You Will Need
Velvet Mini Wrap Dress | Fallen Angel
Hot Buys Duchess Satin Skirt | Velvet Orchid
Drop Gold Silver Earrings | It Girls
The Knot Belt | It Girls
Star Structured Bag | Velvet Orchid
Chain Stiletto Shoes | Velvet Orchid

No comments:

Post a Comment