f

Wednesday 3 May 2017

We Wear Hotbuys M A Y | Lace Striped Mini Dress

Here's our first HB of May, and I'm excited! This is the Lace Striped Mini Dress from Bizou costing 25SD's. I love the style of this piece from the shape to the blue and white pinstripes and then the addition of the pretty floral lace ontop of the shoulders giving a cold shoulder style. I'm stoked to have this piece for the rest of the Spring and Summer so I hope some of you guys share my sentiments =)
This dress is just so cute! It's not the most versatile piece, but I do think it has plenty of options for styling. From the styling's we've done, it's clear this dress is a good fit with white pieces, always good I think^ And we also welcome our May Guest Writer in this post, mangunmeetan =) Remember to vote in the poll too: