f

Saturday 23 April 2016

Subcouture Styled Outfits

Finally time for my Subcouture looks - I had such a great time putting these together so I hope you enjoy it =)
This first group is a little more accessories based. Firstly the Armani Inspired Shoes W Socks, which are different for me, but I knew I wanted to go blue for them, these trousers were an easy choice and I stuck with simple. I really wasn't sure how else to style the shoes well in a super cute way, so I'd love some inspiration for that! Then I wore a whole lot in my second look, the Perfect Tulle Bow, Fendi Inspired Purses and the Spiked Pink Stilettos. I had to go pretty girly with that pink and tulle, so this skirt fitted very well and I kept to white to really let the Subcouture pieces shine in the look. I can't wait to wear the bag again soon though, plenty of ideas for it =D Then the third look uses the Rocker Studded Bag and also some clothing, the Shredded Denim Jacket. I love white for the bag so that it stands out in contrast, but I was definitely unsure of the best way to work with this jacket, especially with the ripped shoulders - outfit works, but I think there could be better ways to show off its assets!
And next a little more focus on the clothing! My first look is the very first one I styled after purchasing the Subcouture Pink Faux Fur but also include the Spiked Pink Stilettos and the McQueen Inspired Body Jewelry, body jewellery isn't entirely my thing, but I'm giving this one a go! I went super simple really and only put on a dress, so it's not so much a styling, more just how I wanted to best show the pieces^ Then my second look uses the Subcouture BF Jeans and I tried to go for much more a casual look but I did like heels with the jeans. This grey sweater is probably one of my most worn items at the moment, but as you can see, it really works nicely with a lot of different pieces, I really like it with this navy sweater. Then finally I've styled the Fluffy Mint Skirt, and I think this might be my favourite look in this post! I adore it with white so the colour really stands out, and this cropped blouse was a good match and I love that I've gone with flats, plus their little gold detail matches that on the bag, which has a perfect green colour to compliment the mint!

Let me know what you think of the looks and how you styled the pieces in the comments below!

1 comment:

  1. i love how youve done the jeans! the combination of the mock neck top with the sweater and tied jacket really works for me, and those heels are stunning! going on my wishlist for sure.

    ReplyDelete