f

Saturday 12 April 2014

LE - Review!

So yesterday at the pre-given time of 1pm (for me anyways) we got our latest dose of LE, and I have to say I think it was a mad rush, kinda like those ridiculous 7am Boxing day sales that I absolutely refuse to go to! I was online waiting, ok, I was in a study room at uni, shouldn't have been on Stardoll but had it open and sized it down small so no one would see (there were only 2 other people in the room though) and I like to have a good look through everything before making my mind up, and even then some things I was clicking were about down to half their numbers and the items had only been out 10 minutes, so I turned into a bit of a frantic clicker of the mouse and I'm sure the other people thought I was crazy (I kinda am though, lets face it =P)!!! But anyways, here's what all this fuss was about:

So we had 4 floors packed to the brim with designer-inspired LE clothing, including an outfit for the guys out there! I think there was a great mix of resort styled clothes with skirts and dresses galore, I do feel like there could have been a few amazing pairs of trousers there though! I really love pastels, but I'm not so sure about the abundance of black dotted in there, I think a little more cohesiveness between items could have worked out well. There was also a really good selection of shoes and accessories, sometimes they get forgotten about I think, but definitely not this time, although I only picked up a few, there were definitely accessories for everyone! 
Now onto prices, I believe them to be a lot more expensive than the collections have been in the past, with quite a few dresses breaching the 200 SD mark. Prices range from 30 for a necklace right up to 260 for a dress. I do think in the rush and madness that is LE people don't really consider the prices, if I had more time to clearly think through pieces and prices I do think things would be different and I wouldn't have spent over 1.5K on items! But I am happy with everything I bought and I do look forward to styling them when I have time =D That seems to be my new motto "...when I have time" =)

Here are some of the pieces that I chose to purchase from the collection, I would show you them all but my computer is being ridiculously slow and it's taking forever! I've not styled anything yet, but I will when I have the time ... in a month!

And finally for a whole lot of LE looks that I've spotted around the site:
B-S1997
Jennakorpas
LadyTiffannie
MandaMichalka
MilaDivaStar
Miloshki
SS-Diamond

2 comments:

  1. I'm so thrilled to see myself featured here along with all these stunning dollies! I feel so special ^-^
    Wonderful review by the way, you always have such a good way with words! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review. I also missed trousers in this collection but it didn't stop me from going mad and spending over 1.5 as well ;)

    ReplyDelete