f

Wednesday 17 July 2013

Christian Louboutin Tribute Review

Today the next new Tribute store was released, and it was Christian Louboutin! What a fab store to have released on Stardoll =) Lets get on with the review! The store has two very creatively presented floors filled mainly with fab shoes but also with a small selection of handbags:
The presentation is great, I think it really makes the shoes look appealing. It could have had a more professional feel by being in a sleek store with shiny floors and walls and everything sitting perfectly on glass shelves, but this adds a playful feel to the designer brand. Prices, I feel, are very reasonable, ranging from 11 to 18SD's - I don't feel this is too much at all, it's a Tribute store, we should expect higher than average prices, and considering normal shoes can set us back 8-10SD's, this isn't too much of a shock to the purse!
So far I've purchased 6 pairs of shoes, a bag, and the store carrier bag - it came to just over 100SD's which is actually not bad considering how much I've spent at the other stores! I feel this time I really made wise(ish) choices on choosing which items to purchase as I really feel I went for shoes which I would wear and went for ones which I knew what I would wear them within first sight! Hopefully I'll remember this when I get around to styling them! I do plan on Styled Outfits posts for all the Tribute stores, it's just one of those things on my list that I never quite get around to - I have no excuse though, it's the summer holidays, I have no job, I just chill at home/my flat! Tomorrow I will post write all day!!! So I wont show you which items I bought because you'll be seeing them this week in my Styled Outfit post - that's a promise! =D
So overall I really liked the store, yes, some pairs could have been designed better, but I'm pleased that I was able to choose a handful of pairs from the store.

So opinions on this new Tribute release? Do you guys like it? Which pieces did you buy? Tell me in comments below!

Love K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment