f

Wednesday 19 June 2013

Update

Closed the blog there for a wee half hour to give it a little rejig and refresh - I edited the header a little (I like it a lot more now!) and sorted out a newer layout, which I also prefer to the old one, I was just getting a bit tired of it, it wasn't really exciting me about the blog, and if it doesn't excite the owner, there's no chance it will excite readers! I like this little refresh and I hope you guys do too! And I made a little update banner out of my last graphic, I think it's kinda cute ^^
Love K xxx

1 comment:

  1. I adore the update banner! It'd actually be a great header haha. I suggest you take the time to give the blog even more of a "lookbook" vibe by adding similar images of your doll's looks around the blogs template. ^-^ It'd be much more appealing to the eyes, and would give your blog more character.

    ReplyDelete