f

Monday 16 October 2017

P L A Z A P I C K S | P P Q A C C E S S O R I E S

The recent Plaza 30% sale prompted this post a little, as I picked up a pair of boots I was considering and saw quite a few other accessories in PPQ that were also in the sale and so I decided this months Plaza Picks would be focusing on the PPQ Accessories range (this also includes the PPQ Cream range) - PPQ is a store which has been great in the past and I think just needs a little care and it could be back to the same standard as it was, it's a great brand, I love seeing it and some of my favourite pieces are from there! The store has a good mix of accessories - shoes, bags, jewellery and extras, so there's plenty to choose from and all of the pieces I've picked today are really pretty reasonably priced =) To get them all in your dressing room, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment