f

Tuesday, 11 October 2016

Velvety Boots

Obsessed with velvet this autumn! I got this burgundy dress today, and wanted to wear have a rad street style look with over the knee boots! Well, I didn't like my black ones, so I made this from velvet pants and Underneath Stardoll underwear! I must say, I'm pretty happy with the result. 


Items used:
Sheer Finish Line Dress - Rio
Burgundy Top By Marley - Pals
Shoulder Slung Moto Jkt - Evil Panda
Faux Leather Cap - Original Future
Round Pilot Sunnies - Bizou
Amber Quilted Clutch - Decades
Boots:
Velvet Pants - Callie's
Bodysuit - Underneath Stardoll
Burgundy Lace Knee Socks - Museum Mile
Rich Burgundy Satin Heels - LE

6 comments:

  1. WOW! Amazing idea and looks PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS!! x Imagine all the boots one can make with pants!!

      Delete