f

Thursday, 29 October 2015

Pink Geisha

Happy Halloween! Little different post this time, but hope you don't mind. I'm not that great with Halloween costumes, I don't have enough creativity, perhaps? But I still like them, and want to dress my doll for Halloween! Last year I was Bree Van De Kamp, this year I chose to be geisha. :) This is my own version of a geisha look, so don't judge too hard, not going with all the rules I'm sure of that haha! I got inspired by beautiful make-up photos I went through. Make your own Geisha look by making your skin tone the lightest possible and play with the make-up! If you have a Halloween look on your doll, please comment so I can check it out! 


Items used:
Flower Kimono - Royalty
Long Vestal Skirt - Other World
Traditional Kimono (headpiece) - Royalty
Black Folds Belt - Windows on the World

+ several black clothing + flower from the suite shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment