f

Saturday, 17 October 2015

Fendi for the Win

Okay, so this post is inspired by TWO previous posts here in the lookbook. In this post, Kirsten showed us some amazing Fendi sweaters created in Stardesign! And in this one, she recommended a Polish blog, and I loved the little make-up tutorial pictures so wanted to give my doll a new make-up! I'm sooo bad with make-up, but those step by step pictures really helped me. :) I'm sorry, the picture quality might be little weak this time.. The first time I try to do something more than just a screenshot and the app doesn't want to work with me :( 

What do you think?


Items used:
Fendi Sweater designed by Vgnails
Hot Red Skirt - Archive
Black Soiree Jacket - Royalty
Clasp Clutch - Subcouture
Front Row Sandals - Young Hollywood

No comments:

Post a Comment