f

Sunday, 2 August 2015

Death on the Nile

Wealthy heiress Linnet Ridgeway on her honeymoon in Egypt, exploring the Nile River. 

If you have read Agatha Christie's Poirot books, or watched them as a TV series, you know what I'm talking about. I'm a big lover of those books, and this summer, after a few years I read some of them again, including Death on the Nile. Amazing book. :) 

God, I just love the style they had back then. Not saying that my doll is like a perfect example of 30s fashion, that era was just my inspiration. That hat certainly have the old times vibe to me! 

Items used:
Straw Hat Pose Light - SAP
Perfect Striped Top - SAP
Cleopatra Skirt - Archive
White Clasp Shoulder Purse - Chanel Tribute
Round Pilot Sunnies - Bizou
Faux Snakeskin Stilettos - PPQ

No comments:

Post a Comment