f

Friday, 10 July 2015

New Me

Introducing my new face! I loved the old one, and I'll probably change back to it someday - I always do. But now with the new face, my clothes feel new too! :D Here's my first outfit with the new me. 


Items used:
Fire Red Blazer - Balmain Tribute
Hot Buys Ripped Rock Denim - It Girls
Mayla Top - Nelly
Icon Strap Sandal - Nelly
Spikes Necklace - Voile
Elie Black Handbag - Royalty
Karl Furry Keychain - Fendi Tribute
Killah Black Hat - Killah
Binocular Shades - Archive
Chelsea Belt - It Grls

5 comments:

  1. Love the new face and the outfit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't breathe. Gorgeous look!
    Zeszyteres

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit!!!
    - mirdith

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know this refreshing feeling! Gorgeus outfit =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exactly, I totally feel you!
    The "plastic surgery" gave you such a cute French girl look, love it!
    This outfit is stuninng - so deliberate and interesting, wow!

    ReplyDelete